Since 2000, PEOPLECERT has built a wide experience in managing global certification schemes and partnering with leading organisations that operate on a global scale. Having delivered more than 3,500,000 exams across 110 countries, PEOPLECERT is today one of the leading players in the global certification industry.
Today PEOPLECERT manages certification schemes on behalf of the ECDL Foundation, the City & Guilds of London Institute, AXELOS (ITIL® and as of January 2014, PRINCE2® and the full Global Best Practice portfolio), the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, as well as in house developed qualifications for Management Systems Professionals (such as ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27000), Accessibility certifications for the hospitality industry and Professional Valuers (recognised by TEGoVA, The European Group of Valuers' Associations). Reference letters can be provided upon request.
Certifications are offered globally, through an extensive network of training organisations, examination centres and corporations and the test centres of Pearson VUE and Prometric worldwide.
- 3,500,000+ exams delivered to date
- 10,000+ examination locations worldwide
- 100+ full time employees and 1,000+ external associates
- Web and paper based exams in 22 languages
- ISO 17024 Accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation System (since 2006)
- Recognised by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance of Greece (since 2006)
- Certified by Lloyds
- Awarded with the “Committed to Excellence” distinction from the European Foundation of Quality Management (EFQM)
- Awarded at the Business IT Excellence Awards 2012 for the Innovation of its Remote proctoring service
- Full Member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC), which only Accredited Personnel Certification Bodies can join
- Full Member of the Association of Test Publishers (ATP)
- Member of the European Group of Valuers’ Associations (TEGoVA)
To find out how PEOPLECERT can help you develop and deliver your own certifications, please click at www.atp.peoplecert.org