- Do you want to join a global environment of 100+ employees and 1000+ associates?
- Do you want to be part of a company with a presence in more than 70 countries and a market growth rate that has tripled in US alone within 1 year?
- Do you have the drive to be part of a team that according to our clients ‘will go the extra mile to deliver an innovative service and exceed our expectations’?
If so, then you might be the ideal candidate for us and we would like to hear from you.
PEOPLECERT specializes in the certification of professionals in leading brands, such as ECDL, City & Guilds, ITIL® and IASSC Lean Six Sigma. Certification programmes are offered through training organizations worldwide, leading corporations, online exams and test centres in more than 8,850 global examination locations.
For more information please visit http://www.peoplecert.org/
We are currently seeking an exceptional and talented individual to join our team as an:
Assistant Call Centre Manager
(Ref. Code: ACM)
Customer Support Department is the first line in customer enquiries, responds to all customer’s issues and provides comprehensive phone and on line support solving technical and operational requests.
The main responsibility of the role is to coordinate effectively a team of call centre agents, who handle inbound and outbound international calls. The position reports to Call Centre Manager.
- Organizes, coaches and coordinates a team of customer support agents, who are responsible for handling requests placed by our partners & customers by phone, mail and chat globally
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure that task completion and customer satisfaction are met
- Identifies and resolves difficult issues using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Responsible for managing 24 x 7 resource schedule
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration or relative field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a multinational call centre of which 2 years at supervisory level
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (C2 level). Bilingual in English/Greek is preferred
- Strong people management skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible on working hours, availability to work in shifts
- Excellent IT Skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset
To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your résumé via e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the reference code (ACM).