The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement practice module provides best practice guidance on how to maximise the number of successful service and product changes by ensuring that risks have been accurately assessed, authorising changes to proceed, and managing the change schedule.
This practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value of the Change Enablement practice in their everyday work.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement enables professionals to:
- Ensure that changes and their components are realised in an effective, safe, controlled and timely manner to meet stakeholders’ change-related expectations and needs
- Minimise the negative impacts of change
- Balance effectiveness, throughput, governance, compliance and risk control for all changes in the defined scope
- Be adaptive to meet the needs of various approaches to change development
- Measure, assess and develop the Change Enablement practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
Since February 2022 exam vouchers for AXELOS Certifications incorporate the corresponding eBook. The eBook acts as a valuable source for candidates in their day-to-day work, long after their exam has finished. It becomes available in the candidate’s PeopleCert account upon exam purchase and includes several features like annotation, highlighting, etc.