The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management practice module is for IT professionals who are involved in minimizing the negative impact of incidents by restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible.
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Incident Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management enables professionals to efficiently
- Coordinate incident handling in the organization or in a specific area, such as territory, product, or technology, depending on the organizational design
- Monitor and review the work of teams that handle and resolve incidents
- Coordinate manual work with incidents, especially those involving multiple teams
- Ensure sufficient awareness of the incidents and their status across the organization
- Conduct regular incident reviews and initiate improvements of the incident management practice, the incident models, and the incident handling procedures
- Measure, assess and develop the Incident Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.