The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to reduce the likelihood and impact of incidents by identifying actual and potential causes of incidents and manage workarounds and known errors.
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Problem Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management enables professionals to efficiently
- Increase reliability of IT services
- Reduce losses and costs caused by IT service unavailability or degradation
- Fulfil service quality targets
- Reduce technical debt
- Anticipate utilization of IT support resources
- Measure, assess and develop the Problem Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model