Service Desk is the point of contact between the service providers and users. Effective development and application of the practice can significantly influence user experience, customer experience, and the overall success of service relationships.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Service Desk practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk enables professionals to
- Define the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of Service Desk
- Capture demand for incident resolution and service requests
- Establish and maintain communication channels and interfaces between the service provider and users
- Enable effective, efficient, and convenient communications between the service provider and its users
- Apply Service Desk metrics to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop the Service Desk practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
Since February 2022 exam vouchers for AXELOS Certifications incorporate the corresponding eBook. The eBook acts as a valuable source for candidates in their day-to-day work, long after their exam has finished. It becomes available in the candidate’s PeopleCert account upon exam purchase and includes several features like annotation, highlighting, etc.