PeopleCert, the global leader in best practices for IT service management, project, programme and portfolio management, is delighted to announce the launch of Accredited Tool Vendors (ATV) programme, the world’s only official accreditation programme for software vendors of ITIL 4-compliant tools. The seal of approval is proof of excellent quality and ITIL compatibility: Vendors that bear this distinction meet the highest standards in the industry. Because the ATV seal of approval is internationally valid and comes directly from us as the ITIL rights holder, it carries particular weight and relevance. Thus, we take the time-consuming preliminary work off your hands: All ATV-certified tools have been extensively tested by experts.
ATV programme for corporates
Discover the benefits of our robust Tool Vendor accreditation programme, crafted specifically to meet the high demands of modern enterprises. We only accredit vendors who demonstrate exceptional quality and ITIL-compatibility. This way, you can invest confidently in solutions that drive efficiency, innovation, and growth.
Using the tools provided by PeopleCert’s ITIL-Accredited Tool Vendors will enable your organisation to automate IT workflows, monitor IT infrastructure, and improve customer experience. The tools are designed to help businesses optimise their IT services, streamline operations, and achieve their business goals. You’ll have access to high-quality, ITIL-compatible tools that meet the industry’s highest standards.
Business benefits of using tools from PeopleCert’s ITIL-Accredited Tool Vendors:
- Access to high-quality, ITIL-compatible tools from accredited Vendors.
- Features and functionalities designed to help businesses optimise their IT services and improve their operations.
- Improved efficiency, productivity, and performance across IT operations.
- Enhanced user experience and customer satisfaction.
Explore our range of ITIL-compatible tools from accredited Vendors.
ATV programme for tool vendors
If you’re a Tool Vendor, participating in our prestigious Tool Vendor Accreditation programme can elevate your brand and expand your market reach. By showcasing your commitment to quality, ITIL best practices and customer satisfaction, you’ll differentiate yourself in a competitive market, attract discerning enterprise buyers, and foster long-lasting partnerships that drive mutual success.
By assessing your products and acquiring the Accredited Tool Vendor badge, you will:
- Gain the only authoritative confirmation that your tools are compatible with ITIL best practices and build trust among your customers.
- Demonstrate the high competence of the team that designs, develops, and implements your tools.
- Expand your market recognition.
- Reach out to new customers and attract more implementation partners.
Contact us to learn more about our ITSM Tool Vendors Accreditation programme.