RESILIA™ is a best practice framework, designed to help organisations and governments build, assess, deploy and manage good cyber resilience against security threats, such as cyber risks/attacks and cyber criminals.
RESILIA equips professionals with accurate understanding and knowledge, enabling them to clearly and confidently react and take appropriate action, in order to implement and manage sound cyber resilience throughout an organisational structure. It improves an organisation’s ability to detect, reduce, avoid and recover from cyber based threats and ultimately strengthens and aligns IT operations and enhances existing management strategies.
Developed by AXELOS, RESILIA utilizes a lifecycle approach to aid effective deployment and management of cyber resilience.
Who is RESILIA™ for?
RESILIA™ is aimed at professionals responsible for IT and information security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organisation, such as:
- IT Service Management professionals
- Information Security
- Business Analysts
- IT Developers
- IT Project Managers
- IT Security Architects
- Risk Management professionals
- Heads of Compliance
RESILIA™ benefits for the professional
- Provides individuals with knowledge, skills and confidence to perform and implement cyber resilience behaviours across an organisation
- Helps set priorities and business requirements, in accordance to cyber risk levels
- Provides a clear overview of individual and departmental roles and responsibilities within an organisation
- Equips with practical skills to achieve the best balance of risk, cost, flexibility and operational management
- Helps you evaluate existing cyber resilience controls and processes to identify critical gaps
RESILIA™ benefits for the organisation
- Establishes a common language used across the organisation
- Improves collaboration amongst all professionals and departments in approaching cyber resilience
- Enables easy adoption of good cyber resilience into the existing processes and standards of an organisation
- Enhances governance, reporting procedures and holistic control.
- Minimises damages from a security breach, with plans and procedures set in place to support a fast recovery
- Maps out necessary improvements and desired level of cyber resilience maturity
- Safeguards an organisation’s competence, with trained employees equipped with skills to minimise damages and effectively recover from any security breach
RESILIA Certification levels
The RESILIA™ qualification comprises different levels of certification: