The ITIL 4 Specialist: Plan, Implement and Control combined practice module is for IT professionals aiming to establish good cross-practice collaboration and effective service value streams. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value from these practices. These are namely: ITIL 4 Change Enablement Practice, ITIL 4 Deployment Management Practice, ITIL 4 Release Management Practice, ITIL 4 Service Configuration Management Practice, and ITIL 4 IT Asset Management Practice.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Plan, Implement and Control enables professionals to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organisation’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model.