The ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil combined practice module is for IT professionals aiming to establish a good cross-practice collaboration and effective service value streams.
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from these Practices. These are namely: ITIL 4 Incident Management Practice, ITIL 4 Service Desk Practice, ITIL 4 Service Request Management Practice, ITIL 4 Monitoring and Event Management Practice, and ITIL 4 Problem Management Practice.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil enables professionals to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organization’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model.