The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to support the agreed quality of a service by handling all predefined, user-initiated service requests in an effective and user-friendly manner.
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Service Request Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management enables professionals to efficiently
- Establish clear and structured patterns and methods of working
- Reduce costs associated with request handling and fulfilment
- Achieve realistic fulfilment expectations and higher resulting levels of user satisfaction
- Fulfil SLAs with service consumers
- Improve standing or reputation with the service consumer due to higher service quality and clear user expectations
- Measure, assess and develop the Service Request Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.